£28,000 - £32,000 Study Support & Hybrid working
£28,000 - £32,000 + Study Support & Hybrid working
Aila is excited to be partnered with the UK’s leading operator within its field and a large multi-site business in the recruitment of an early-stage AAT studier or somebody who is keen to start studying for a permanent Accounts Assistant role in the Treasury function of a leading multi-site operator.
Our client has an impressive brand reputation with unrivalled growth achievements within its area of specialty and they’re a great business to work for. They operate through over 900 sites and have recently been recognised in the Sunday Times Top Track 100.
The Accounts Assistant will report into the Treasury Analyst and be responsible for actioning all manual payment requests to third parties in line with the current payment process guidelines. You will also look after all foreign currency transactions ensure daily payments have been processed to the bank efficiently.
Not only are they a fast-paced, creative and stable business to work for, they are continuously developing their offering and are focusing heavily on becoming a more sustainable business for the future.
We are looking for somebody who is comfortable in a transactional finance role, either accounts payable or receivable that is now looking to take on more responsibility in a fast-paced treasury function with full study support for AAT.
You need to be comfortable in working for a medium-large corporate business and have exposure to a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Actioning all manual payment requests to third parties in line with the current payment process guidelines, and ensuring they are appropriately approved
- Ensuring all daily payments have been processed to the bank on various banking platforms
- Ensuring all accounts are funded, keeping the Group within the agreed banking limits
- Managing and controlling foreign currency transactions
- Managing and controlling standing order instructions
- Maintaining group Credit Card platform, starters/leavers & dealing with day-to-day queries
- Assisting in administration of Bank payment programmes
- Check bank accounts are funded appropriately
- Raise third party payments and ensure they are approved and finalised every day by the designated approvers
- Assist in maintaining list of signatories and employees with access to the bank accounts and group summary report of bank contacts
- Download bank statements for retention and reconciliation purposes when required
- Assist in administration of the Bank payment platforms
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required (for accounts and other departments)
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.
- Job Reference: V-32196-1
- Salary From: £28,000
- Salary To: £32,000
- Industry: Retail
- Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Job Type: Full-time