Accounts Assistant- Pay & Bill
£28,000 - £30,000 hybrid working
Accounts Assistant - Pay & Bill
£28,000 - £30,000 + benefits
Aila is excited to be exclusively partnering with another forward-thinking, leading international recruitment business in the attraction of an ambitious, driven and enthusiastic Pay & Bill Accounts Assistant to join their impressive team on a permanent basis. They have a particular niche and have grown rapidly in recent years, paving the way for additional staff to join the business, including an this newly created role.
They are a leading business within their specialist field, and they are constantly looking to develop and upskill their workforce. The successful individual for this role will be confident and an excellent communicator. Ideally you will have previous experience in a finance role with exposure to a high-volume contractor environment with a fast-paced nature.
- Processing contractor timesheets, ensuring that payments are made punctually and accurately
- Liaising with internal staff, clients and contractors directly to resolve timesheet queries efficiently and effectively
- Calculating contractor invoices with speed, accuracy and efficiency
- Ensuring that sales invoices are issued on a monthly/ad-hoc basis in a timely manner
- Report to Pay & Bill Supervisor any outstanding issues and highlight any potential debtor problems
- Validate placement records on sales system
- Ensure contractor bank details are validated and updated on payroll systems
- Sending out of client invoices where required
- Maintaining and updating PO numbers on the payroll system
To be successful in this role, you will be comfortable in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, ideally from recruitment but it could be construction, facilities management or similar. You will need to have strong attention to detail, be well organised and be confident enough to build relationships with internal teams and contractors.
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. We operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.
- Job Reference: V-32207-2
- Salary From: £28,000
- Salary To: £30,000
- Industry: Recruitment
- Location: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
- Job Type: Full-time