£38,000 - £45,000 Bonus & Hybrid working
£38,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
Aila is excited to announce that it’s in partnership with a leading, private equity backed hospitality business that has grown at a phenomenal rate since its inception in 2008. They have grown rapidly in the last couple of years and have gone from 7 sites in the Group, to over 20 to become a true leader in the industry, but they’re not finished yet, with further plans to grow this year. Group Turnover is over £250m with an EBITDA of £70m. They have an amazing atmosphere both on their sites and their HQ in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
Although they’re ambitious with their growth plans and would like people that share their excitement for growth, wanting to work in an ever-changing and fast paced environment, they genuinely have a welcoming, friendly and inclusive culture that is adopted across the whole company, in everything they do.
We’re looking for an ACCA/CIMA Finalist level Accountant who has experience in an analytical finance role and who is looking for a role where they can business partner across regions, add value through analytics and develop further alongside the business growth.
This is a permanent Finance Analyst position in a team of 5 within FP&A, reporting into the FP&A Manager. You will directly support several sites or a region, helping them add value and provide senior managers with the key financial information and analysis to allow them to take the company forward successfully. You will play a key role in providing financial analysis and insight to enable strategic and operational decisions across the company, so it is essential you’ve had experience in analytics but that you’re a commercial thinker with an eye for detail.
You will be a confident and assuring individual with excellent Excel skills and the ability to build relationships across the wider business. A strongly analytical mind and a problem-solving mindset is essential as the business is continuously changing and it’s a fast paced environment. Because of this, there is an immediate opportunity to develop further and progress within FP&A.
- Assist in the continued development of the Budget, Forecasting and Reporting using Power BI and Excel
- Produce concise data reports and data visualisations, using Power BI, assisting management in decision making
- Provide decision support by preparing various reports and analysis of capital expenditure items ensuring full value is gained and risks have been appropriately mitigated and understood
- Produce insightful reporting and analysis of weekly KPI’s and the monthly management accounts
- Proactively review financial and non-financial information highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variances
- Assist Managers with forecasting and cost reduction through analytical insights
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Recommend and assist in implementing changes to the reporting system to best leverage value from the company’s data
- Update, support and maintain existing routine reporting
To be successful in this role, you will be an ambitious individual with 3 years’ experience in a similar Finance Analyst position, looking at budgeting, forecasting and analysing trends regularly within a fast-paced environment. You will also have the confidence and ability to challenge as well as support senior managers in the business, along with excellent Excel skills.
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.
- Job Reference: V-32185
- Salary From: £38,000
- Salary To: £45,000
- Industry: Travel & Tourism
- Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Job Type: Full-time