£55,000 - £60,000 10% Bonus
£55,000 - £60,000 + 10% bonus
Aila is excited to announce an exclusive partnership with an extremely exciting, sustainability focused global technology company in the recruitment of a Divisional Financial Controller in Hemel Hempstead. This individual will be the Financial Controller for one of the Groups most exciting and future proof divisions, as they scale out their infrastructure and offering at pace across the UK.
Although this business has global backing and support from a €1bn turnover business, it has an entrepreneurial, relaxed and open door policy in the UK.
This company has an impressive growth story and a modern and relaxed culture that offers flexibility, support and a fun working environment. Turnover has reached £23m currently and was £6m four years ago. Initial thoughts are to reach £50m turnover in the next 4 years, but that could be achieved much sooner.
They’re implementing some exciting changes to facilitate their growth, including a system change globally in the next 18 months.
We’re supporting them to find an ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant that is excited about the prospect of stepping up to a Financial Controller for the first time. You will be happy to get involved in a variety of finance tasks, including board reports, management accounting, reporting, project profitability analysis and investment analysis.
Although this is a Financial Controller role, it will suit somebody looking for a varied finance position with exposure to lots of business partnering, analysis and commercial elements to their position, with the desire to develop further as the business and division grows.
- Reporting and analysis of commercially critical business streams
- Assist with the design and implementation of monthly reporting packs to management
- Ensure accurate reporting is consistent for the UK Board and Group
- Daily management of transaction processing staff
- Provide cover/document process for management accounts preparation
- Extract, analyse and report on data regarding the investments and UK network
- Analyse and report on systems including revenue, data analytics and uptake
- Deep-dive analysis and reports as directed by FC or FD
- Produce standard reports on a monthly and quarterly basis including stock aging/obsolescence/debtor’s provision
- Oversee and support interim & annual stocktakes
- Support tendering process by provision of financial data
- Act as robust support to Financial Controller in achieving challenging departmental objectives
- Provide support within the finance team on an as-required basis and to facilitate accounts prep cover
- Support transaction processing team with queries and processes
- Other key analysis, reconciliation and reporting as required
To be successful in this role, you will be a qualified accountant with a varied finance background, including both financial reporting and analysis exposure. You will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across multiple stakeholders. Ideally, you will also have experience of working within a fast-paced and ever changing finance department and be comfortable with things changing at an electric pace.
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.
- Job Reference: V-32141
- Salary From: £55,000
- Salary To: £60,000
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Job Type: Full-time