Junior Finance Business Partner
£35,000 - £40,000 Bonus + Hybrid Working
Junior Finance Business Partner
£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Hybrid Working
Aila is excited to announce that we’re exclusively partnered with an exciting, passionate and forward-thinking global leader in the Sports manufacturing industry in Milton Keynes, as they look to hire a Finance Business Partner for their team in a role with perfect balance of business partnering and month end accounting on a permanent basis.
This company has an inclusive, collaborative and energetic culture with an exciting future and a year on year sales growth of over 40%.
This role will suit somebody with experience in an Assistant Accountant role with all round month end and transactional exposure, that’s now looking to step up and get more involved in analysis and business partnering. We are looking for someone to provide first class finance support, who is also capable and eager to attend client meetings and be comfortable speaking with clients about their finances.
For years we have seen this business continue to expand and it’s genuinely a great company to join if you’re looking for an inclusive and supportive culture where you will be encouraged to develop and progress further within finance. Offering complete autonomy and a flexible working culture, including a relaxed view on remote working.
The company is growing rapidly with sales reaching $2 billion. They have a family owned culture and work through thousands of independent partners around the world. When you’re in their team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so.
Reporting to the UK Financial Controller, you will be part of a talented and committed finance team, employing your first class technical and communication skills to drive a high-performance culture: doing the basics brilliantly and possessing excellent attention to detail.
- Perform accounting tasks for sites across the UK
- Verify and enter sales, cost of goods sold, payments and stock movement entries from EPOS
- Maintain accruals and prepayments
- Fixed asset register and depreciation
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and supplier balances
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- VAT returns
- Participate in Budget preparation
- Own the cashflow forecasting
- Review business processes to make process improvements
- Identifying potential customers, qualifying the prospect, pricing and on-boarding
- Work collaboratively with the Dealer Services Manager to identify appropriate prospects
- Determine and implement procedures to ensure smooth operation of the service internally
- Deliver insightful weekly and monthly meetings with customers to review their financial performance
- Provide analysis to customers that aligns to their business goals and how they can achieve them
- Drive continuous improvement for clients and our internal processes
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in a fast-paced collaborative environment with previous experience in a varied Assistant Accountant role, looking for that next step up within a business that has the most incredible culture and a platform to progress. You will be a collaborative, enthusiastic and a hard-working team player that wants to progress with a business that genuinely cares about its staff and their development journey.
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.
- Job Reference: V-32204-1
- Salary From: £35,000
- Salary To: £40,000
- Industry: Retail
- Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Job Type: Full-time