£38,000 - £40,000 Study, bonus & remote working
£38,000 - £40,000 + Study support & Bonus
Aila is excited to announce that we’re partnering with one of the most successful companies in their field and a global leader in the recruitment of a Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. This role offers excellent home working options with 1-2 days in the office.
They are a leading employer and have recently won several new long-term contracts which will increase their foothold on the market significantly. Having recruited for this team for several years, we can vouch for the progression opportunities and inclusive culture.
We’re supporting on the recruitment of an ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified/ finalist studier to join the team as a Management Accountant, working in a team of 4 and operating in a month end and business partnering capacity.
You will be responsible for Head Office & IT accounting for month-end, reconciliations, forecasting and budgeting as well as running other ad hoc projects. You will be required to partner with various department heads in order to manage costs and maximise value for money. You will also be required to collaborate with other teams and departments, providing support as required.
- Ensure appropriate postings are included for all journals, accruals and prepayments
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts with variance analysis and commentary
- Complete Monthly, Quarterly and Annual US submission to support effective forecasting
- Assist Financial Controller in Cost and value for money reviews
- Provide support to business planning and forecasting activity including critical review with department heads
- Assisting with the annual budget/plan cycle, producing an IT submission
- Ensure Balance Sheet reconciliations are completed and reviewed
- Supporting internal and external audit process
- Initiate and execute processes improvement in order to gain efficiency and reduce the cost
- Supporting maintenance of the company structure and chart of accounts
- Supervise and support offshore team
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide analysis and Support to the Financial Controller
- Project management for finance driven initiatives within the business
- Coordination with wider Finance and other members of the team
- Business Partnering with other back office departments, senior and middle management
- Preparation and review of ad-hoc Internal, external and some statutory financial reports
- Planning and implementation of various internal projects
To be successful in this role, you will be a Part Qualified Accountant with previous experience in a medium or large organisation with the ability to build relationships effectively and the emotional intelligence to plan and manage your workload efficiently within and extremely fast-paced and exciting environment.
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.
- Job Reference: V-32191
- Salary From: £38,000
- Salary To: £40,000
- Industry: Recruitment
- Location: Uxbridge, Greater London
- Job Type: Full-time