£55,000 - £63,000
Management Accountant (6month FTC)
£55,000 - £63,000 + Remote work
Aila is excited to announce another partnership with a leading pharmaceutical business in Hertfordshire on the recruitment of a Management Accountant on an initial 6-month contract. There is the realistic possibility that this gets extended and a chance it could turn permanent.
Our client is dedicated to producing a range of medicines for the treatment of immune deficiencies, bleeding disorders and infectious diseases as well for critical care. Turnover is over £500m with £30m EBITDA. They have ambitious plans to continue to grow and they can offer a relaxed, personable and extremely secure environment for you to thrive in with excellent benefits. They currently work 1 day in the office and 4 days remote. This company has always been a leader in its field, offers a flexible and inclusive culture and this role will suit somebody looking to take ownership of their role who has excellent attention to detail.
Having recently been acquired, it’s an exciting time in the business and you’ll get plenty of exposure to key stakeholders and decision makers internally. The Management Accountant will be a key member of the FP&A team, providing company-wide financial reporting, analytical & planning standards across the underlying operations as well as to provide internal management reports and external reporting to the Board of Directors.
We’re looking for an ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Finalist level Accountant who has experience in a Management Accountant or Finance Analyst role, with excellent Excel and interpersonal skills.
You will be a confident and assuring individual with excellent Excel skills and the ability to build relationships across the wider business.
- Drive global processes for budgeting, forecasting and reporting of actual financial results
- Understand the business performance through a clear, concise analysis and accurate summarization of the business’ financial results, including sales, volume and pricing, COGS, SG&A expenses, EBITDA, interest expense, taxes, net income and cash flow in comparison to budget and prior year results
- Prepare the Group Management Accounts for submission to stakeholders
- Support FP&A team in providing the Monthly Business Review packs to the company’s Core leadership Team
- Consolidate and monitor the company’s annual budget and monthly forecasts, which shall include establishing budget templates, setting timelines and managing inputs to ensure budgets are accurate, comprehensive and completed on time
- Work and Liaise with Commercial Finance and Finance Operations Team in maintaining key operational metrics used for reporting purpose with a detailed variance analysis vs Plan and Forecast
- Develop and maintain good communication channels with all stakeholders
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects undertaken by the wider finance team.
To be successful in this role, you will be comfortable working autonomously, have a wealth of experience in month end management accounting and be a clear communicator.
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.
- Job Reference: V-32197
- Salary From: £55,000
- Salary To: £63,000
- Industry: Pharmaceuticals
- Location: Elstree, Hertfordshire
- Job Type: Full-time