Senior FP&A Analyst
£50,000 - £60,000 Remote working options
Senior FP&A Analyst (9-month FTC)
£55,000 - £62,000 + Remote work
Aila is excited to announce another partnership with a leading pharmaceutical business in Hemel Hempstead, with the recruitment of a Senior Finance Analyst on an initial contract basis, in what is an interesting and exciting role.
This is a pivotal role in a leading, life saving and worldwide business that employs more than 200 people, has revenue exceeding €150m and has recently been acquired for €750m. Due to the acquisition, they are now looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join the team. You will provide financial performance reporting and analysis, as well as budgeting and forecasting for the business. The role will also support the administration of BI tools and provide key support to users across the organisation. On top of this, the role is heavily focused on data analysis and modelling, and you’ll play a large part in supporting the integration into the new parent company.
They are a business focuses on continuously striving to uncover opportunities which address gaps across adult and paediatric care - through development opportunities, acquiring, and in-licensing therapies.
Although this is a contract, due the acquisition and significant amount of support needed, there is a chance that this not only gets extended but turns into a permanent opportunity.
We’re looking for an ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Finalist level Accountant who has experience in an analytical finance role and who is looking for a role where they can business partner globally, add value through analytics and support this very recent integration.
This is a 9-month Contract role in a team of 5 within FP&A, reporting into the FP&A Manager. You will directly support the FP&A Manager and VP of Finance, helping them add value and provide Group with the key financial information and analysis to allow them to take the company forward successfully. You will play a key role in providing financial analysis and insight to enable strategic and operational decisions across the company, so it is essential you’ve had experience in analytics but that you’re a commercial thinker with an eye for detail.
You will be a confident and assuring individual with excellent Excel skills and the ability to build relationships across the wider business. A strongly analytical mind and a problem-solving mindset is essential as the business is continuously changing and it’s a fast paced environment.
- Working closely with business functions to review and prepare budgets and forecasts
- Assist planning with wider insights such as pricing, profitability or seasonalised trends
- Maintain and update sales and P&L reports in BI Systems including the comparison of actual versus budget financials
- Interrogate databases, load financial and sales units data into the reporting databases
- Support the preparation and submission of financials to Group Finance for consolidation on a monthly basis
- Produce royalty reporting for business partners
- Support the monthly patient tracker submission
- Update and distribute the monthly European P&L by product and territory
- Respond to financial queries from business functions
- Continuously strive to improve the relevancy and quality of reports
- Assist in the month-end P&L close process and work with Finance Accounting to review P&L expenditure balances and ensure they are up to date and accurate
- Be one of the internal administrators of PowerBI and Precision Point
- Define, maintain and/or test data sets in financial reporting systems and excel models with a view to ensure data accuracy and data handling automation
- Act as a business partner understanding group requirements and communicating with stakeholders
- Support the ongoing integration project
- Ad-hoc reporting, financial analysis and projects as required
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an FP&A or business partnering role, with excellent Excel skills, clear communication and the ability t build relationships effectively and consistently with wider teams.
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.
- Job Reference: V-32194
- Salary From: £50,000
- Salary To: £60,000
- Industry: Pharmaceuticals
- Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Job Type: Full-time