Senior Recruitment Consultant
£35,000 - £45,000 Monthly Commission & Annual Bonus (Realistic 1st year OTE £55,000 - £80,000+)
Senior Recruitment Consultant/ Senior Manager
Aila Recruitment is a brand new, exciting and progressive recruitment company, specialising in the Qualified/Part Qualified Finance market across the Home Counties and London. We launched in December 2020 and have ambitious plans for scale and growth over the next 3 years.
Aila was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Having successfully established the business through a challenging first year in 2021, we’re now looking to expand the team and our capacity with a target to increase revenue by 250% in year two.
The foundations are set for us to scale effectively, with a progressive approach to recruitment and the industries leading systems and tech partners already embedded into the business.
Committing to using business as a force for good, we’re currently working through our application to become a member of B Corp, meeting the highest standards of social and environmental impact.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and driven Recruiter that is passionate about our industry and is excited by the prospect of joining a start-up business with a clear path to a Director and shareholder position.
You will join us in a number two role to the Managing Director, raising the profile of Aila and successfully partnering with our customers to build our reputation as a quality driven specialist in the market, that puts people over profit and is known for doing the right thing.
The scope will initially be a dual role, covering permanent and temporary assignments, but that will change in the future as we hire further.
The expectations and duties alone will be exactly as you’d expect in a recruitment role:
- Engaging and supporting job seekers with career advice and opportunities
- Sourcing, attracting, and securing the best finance talent for our clients
- Generating new relationships and meeting prospects to demonstrate Aila’s approach and recruitment strategy
- Enhancing our existing relationships with businesses and securing continuous repeat business
However, the strategy, approach, long term goal and vision of the business is very different.
Not only will you get complete autonomy in managing your client base, job requisitions and time, you’ll have a major influence and involvement in the long term sustainability goals of the business and have a real influence on our growth direction.
What Can We Offer?
- Highly rewarding monthly commission scheme
- Annual bonus (50/50 split on personal and company performance)
- Annual leave - 25 days + bank holidays, Christmas shut down (extra 3 days) and each employee has 1 charity day a year too.
- We don’t believe in one rule for all and can offer flexible working hours around other commitments.
- We’re a remote first business so you can work from anywhere. We will regularly meet up so you must be able to get to Hertfordshire/London
- EMI share scheme after 12 months
- Access to financial advice
- Mental health & wellbeing workshops
- Home setup contribution (chair, screens cameras, mics etc.)
- You must have previous experience in recruitment, and it’s highly advantageous if that’s within Finance & Accountancy
- You have to be a self-starter and autonomous Recruiter that has experience in a 360 role
- Our values are Integrity, Accountability & People First.
It’s important that somebody shares this view and is passionate about not only providing the best level of recruitment, but doing it in the right way. We don’t solely focus on profit and we believe that sustainability and longevity in recruitment stems from looking after our clients, candidates, communities and our staff, in the most effective way.
- Although there will be constant support, communication and interaction virtually, you will spend a lot of time in your own company, and you must be comfortable with that
- We believe in adding value to our partners through socials, events, quarterly updates and video, therefore you must be comfortable and passionate about building a personal brand and consistently putting yourself out there to your network.
- We believe in looking after the planet, our communities and recognising our environmental and social impact, and it’s important to us that our staff share this view. We regularly review our social and environmental performance.
We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.
- Job Reference: AILA001
- Salary From: £35,000
- Salary To: £45,000
- Industry: Recruitment
- Location: Home Counties/London,
- Job Type: Full-time