£45,000 - £50,000 remote/hybrid working + pension + charity days
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits & hybrid/remote working
Aila is excited to be in partnership with a leading, global and private equity backed incentives and rewards company in Hemel Hempstead, on the recruitment of an ambitious and driven Systems Accountant. You will be the principal point of contact for ERP Financial Systems and issue resolution across all functional modules. You will gain more exposure to systems as the business implements an increasing number.
Our client is a worldwide company that has experienced incredible growth and development over the past few years, both naturally and M&A work. They’re the leading supplier within their industry and they’re continuing to grow both in the UK and across the world.
They have an amazing atmosphere and culture, offer progression and development opportunities for those wanting to further their career and have an inclusive and fast-paced environment with lots of areas in finance to be exposed to.
You will be a confident and assuring individual with excellent communication skills, an intermediate level of Excel and the comfortability of working with various different ERP systems. You will be patient and able to approach queries in a calm and effective manner, whilst enjoying working in a fast paced changing environment.
- Daily maintenance of Maconomy (ERP) System users and roles, quarterly review of users with business leaders
- To act as a principal point of contact for any finance system related queries via Service Now
- To resolve system issues and data inconsistencies in a timely manner
- Daily Import review control
- Improve automation of interfaces between business systems and the Hawk finance system (Maconomy)
- Train users on PO’s and T&E
- Assist with Maconomy system upgrades across all functional areas; AP, AR, FA, GL, Item Management, T&E, Jobs, Background tasks, approval routing maintenance, analysers, system admin tasks and reporting
- Work on the international business transformation project; process re-engineering, creating/maintaining new dataflows, defining and improving integration between systems
- Work with other teams within UK to develop routines/process improvements which speed up period-end reporting
- Support Management Accounts & Financial Accounts teams with period-end, month-end & management reporting
- Develop a good working relationship with international implementation teams and proactively engage stakeholders at all levels
- Deputise for the Director, Finance Systems when required
To be successful in this role, you will be experienced in using ERP systems and ideally have an accounting background at a part-qualified level.
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.
- Job Reference: V-32225
- Salary From: £45,000
- Salary To: £50,000
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Apsley, Hertfordshire
- Job Type: Full-time