£24,000 – £26,000
Aila is excited to be exclusively partnering with another forward-thinking, growing recruitment business in the attraction of a driven and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join their small but growing team on a permanent basis. They have a particular niche and have done well over the last two years. They’re potentially looking for two new starters due to the workload and growth expectations.
They work within a specialist area of recruitment and the business has ambitious growth plans. They are a leading business of choice within their field, and they are optimistic about the future.
The successful individual for this role will be a confident, assuring and excellent communicator with previous experience in a fast-paced accounts role with exposure to a high-volume environment.
- Supplier invoice posting and query resolution
- Resolving queries and producing monthly debt reports
- Purchase ledger duties including matching, batching, and coding of invoices
- Successfully building relationships with suppliers to ensure prompt payment of invoice
- Liaising with internal staff, clients and contractors directly to resolve queries efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring that sales invoices are issued on a monthly/ad-hoc basis in a timely manner
- Validate placement records on sales system
- Sending out of client invoices where required
- Maintaining and updating PO numbers
To be successful in this role, you will be comfortable in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, ideally from recruitment but that’s not a prerequisite. You will need to have strong attention to detail, be well organised and be confident enough to build relationships.
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.