£25,000 – £27,000 + study support, benefits & flexible working.
Aila is excited to be in partnership with a leading, global and private equity backed incentives and rewards company in Hemel Hempstead, on the recruitment of an ambitious and driven AAT/ACCA/CIMA studier. You will gain more exposure within a varied month end accounts role, working within the UK division of a Global US corporate, joining as an Assistant Financial Accountant.
Our client is a worldwide company that has experienced incredible growth and development over the past few years, both naturally and M&A work. They’re the leading supplier within their industry and they’re continuing to grow both in the UK and across the world.
They have an amazing atmosphere and culture, offer progression and development opportunities for those wanting to further their career and have an inclusive and fast-paced environment with lots of areas in finance to be exposed to.
We’re looking for an Assistant Accountant to join the company, support the finance team with a range of month end duties including accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations and assisting with the month end close for effective reporting for a number of entities within the UK business.
You will be a confident and assuring individual with excellent communication skills, an intermediate level of Excel and the comfortability of working within a month end focused role that has exposure to all level of senior stakeholders.
- Ensuring all data is accurately captured from our processing platforms into the Finance ERP
- Key period end and month end tasks for business reporting
- Preparing key balance sheet account reconciliations
- Support on internal and external audits and review other products during period end close
- Importing financial data and working closely with the Technology Dept to automate processes
- Ensure automated imports are run successfully
- Shared responsibility for reconciliation of content purchase invoices
- Provide additional support across the business with job set up, client analysis and reporting
- Reconciling client programs & stock reconciliation support
- Ensure compliance with all controls
- Support on ad hoc project work
- Ad-hoc Invoice processing to support billing team
To be successful in this role, you will be experienced in a similar Assistant Accountant type role or be working towards a qualification in finance with strong Excel skills and the theoretical knowledge around double entry bookkeeping.
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.