£50,000 – £55,000 + Bonus & Excellent benefits
Aila is excited to announce that we’re in an exclusive partnership with one of the most successful businesses in Hertfordshire with an impressive growth story and a culture that is hard to match. They’ve always offered development and progression opportunities for staff and they have an incredibly impressive retention rate.
They are a leading employer of choice in the area and have achieved substantial success by investing in their people. They have been awarded a place in the top 30 Best Big Companies to Work for in the Sunday Times for recognition of excellence in the workplace.
We’re supporting on the recruitment of an ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified Accountant to join the team as a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis, supporting strategy and risk. The purpose of this role is to support in the preparation and analysis of financial plans, forecasts and Key strategic initiatives, managing operational and financial risk to ensure they are commercially astute.
This team produces robust strategic financial plans that are tracked both in the short and long term, evaluate returns on investments on new initiatives and ensure risks are appropriately managed.
- Support the Senior Manager in the production of financial strategic models and analysis
- Ensure Top down Strategic plans are translated into the operational plans for over 700 sites
- Continuously review the financial strategic models and make improvements, working closely with the operational finance team to ensure the models remain robust and reflect the latest forecasts
- Increase departmental productivity by continually developing reporting and budgeting tools with more automation, eliminating duplications and coordinating information requirements
- Ensure effective cross departmental communication with the relevant stakeholders
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarising data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analysis, and recommendations on key strategic initiatives
- Use of mapping software to analyse potential future locations, helping shape informed decision making around locations and performance
- Work closely with external partners to ensure any projects are completed on a timely manner and the key deliverables are met
- Main point of contact for all indirect procurement contract Renewals
- Involvement in the annual insurance renewal process and quarterly updates
To be successful in this role, you will be a qualified accountant with previous experience in a medium or large organisation with the ability to build relationships effectively and the emotional intelligence to plan and manage your workload efficiently within and extremely fast-paced and exciting environment. You will naturally have advanced Excel and be highly analytical with the ability to draw insights from complex data and provide meaningful analysis and commentary.
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.