Senior Finance Business Partner
£50,000 – £55,000
Aila is excited to announce that we’re partnering with one of the most successful companies in their field and a global leader in the recruitment of a Senior Finance Business Partner to join the team on an initial 6-month Fixed Term Contract.
They are a leading employer and have recently won several new long-term contracts which will increase their foothold on the market significantly.
We’re supporting on the recruitment of an ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified Accountant to join the team as a Senior Finance Business Partner on an initial 6-month Fixed Term Contract, providing support within the finance team and helping them through a busy period towards the end of the year.
Your role is to maximise commercial opportunities across the business. Prepare, review and analyse monthly results, forecasts and budgets providing financial support to operations. You will also be required to collaborate with other teams and departments, providing support as required.
- Review and analyse monthly, quarterly & annual results for several divisions
- Take a holistic view of all aspects of financial performance
- Produce and analyse the regular reports for the divisions
- Understand variances together with explanations and solutions to those variances where applicable
- Write a financial summary for the Board Pack to include explanations of financial results and variances to forecast and budget
- Take a holistic view of each contract / area including monitoring of other departments’ metrics such as operational performance
- Taking personal responsibility for certain divisions or regions
- Ensure understanding of all staffing divisions to be able to provide cover as required within the team
- Business Partners work with Operations to help them understand their region’s financial performance, providing onsite financial training to contract and branch managers and sharing best practice
To be successful in this role, you will be a qualified accountant with previous experience in a medium or large organisation with the ability to build relationships effectively and the emotional intelligence to plan and manage your workload efficiently within and extremely fast-paced and exciting environment. You will naturally have advanced Excel and be highly analytical with the ability to draw insights from complex data and provide meaningful analysis and commentary.
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.